Coventry Performing Arts (CPA) Talent Development Programme 2017/18
We are recruiting for our talent Development Programme 2017/18. We have a primary and a secondary programme and are looking for passionate, talented and dedicated musicians to be part of it. Students will be expected to participate in a number of exciting opportunities throughout the academic year.
Our process has changed slightly. All applicants will need to complete and send back to the CPA office
- The Teacher application form
- The Parent application form
- The deadline for the applications to be received is Friday 9th June, 2017
- Successful applicants will be invited to a short and informal interview. They will be invited to play something they enjoy (max 5 mins) and asked a general question e.g. what music do they enjoy listening to or playing?
(Can I please stress that this is a very informal event. Please let us know if you require a keyboard. Music stands will be provided. Pieces played will be unaccompanied, unless you would like to play to a backing track, if so please provide your own music with means for it to be played)
- Interviews and venue dates to be confirmed
- Successful candidates will be informed by Thursday July 20th, 2017