Instrument Hire – Online Form
Please read through the Terms and Conditions then fill in the form below.
TERMS AND CONDTIONS
Instrument Hire Terms and Conditions
- Throughout the hire period the instruments remain the property of Performing Arts Service and therefore should not be lent to a third party, sold or damaged.
- Instrument hire is currently free of charge, to students receiving tuition via the PAS or attending a PAS Ensemble/Orchestra and the instrument is portable. Should charging be introduced you will be given one terms notice of this happening.
- A charge of £40 per term is made on non-portable instruments. Instruments that accrue this charge currently are Electronic Keyboard and Drum Kit
- PAS can also lend instruments to other organisations and schools not learning via the Performing Arts Service at the charge of £40 per term and assuming the stock is available. PAS will not purchase new instruments in this circumstance.
- You should make sure the provider of your Home Contents Insurance is aware of a musical instrument(s) being kept in the house. Should the insurer want the value of the instrument please contact PAS on 024 7678 8575
- Should the instrument be lost/stolen or damaged beyond repair the hirer identified on the instrument hire form will be responsible for the cost of replacing the instrument
- Instruments that need servicing in the first three months of a hire will be done Free of Charge
- All repair charges will be due immediately, as instruments are checked before going out to ensure no damage is present
- Repair/Service costs will be charged at the following Tarriffs:-
Instruments – Less than 3 years old = 100%
Instruments – Older than 3 years = 50%
- All repairs should be organised through Performing Arts Service who have a number of specifically chosen repairers due to their high standard of workmanship and value for money.
- Any damage caused by unauthorised repairers will be charged at 100% of the cost
- Hire agreements can be cancelled with immediate notice by you. Instruments must be returned to Performing Arts Service, Performing Arts Service, Room G5, Enterprise House, Enterprise Business Park, Courtaulds Way, Coventry. CV6 5NX
- Should you wish to purchase an instrument PAS offers an Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme. Should you wish to consider this option at any point during the hire period please contact PAS on 024 7678 8575